This month I played with the techinques Tim used. I liked using the Distress Paints on the background. You can check it out here. Then I worked at using the Yupo paper, the alcohol inks and the Archival Inks. (Check out Tim’s technique here.) I just didn’t like the results I was getting. So I went with plan B and tried the Speciality Stamp Paper and the alcohol inks. I was happy with my results. Then for embellishments I used some foil tape to create the leaves. I loved how the tags turned out so much I made a card for my husband for his birthday. (I will add a picture later. I forgot to take a picture before I gave it to him.
The ladies in class at Cafe Crop enjoyed making the tags.