I finally found time to work on my version of Tim’s Tag for March. I love how it turned out.
I started by covering the tag with Tim’s Tissue Paper and trimming it to size.
Then, I covered the tag with pieces of lace. I attached them with Dina Wakley Media Gel Medium.
Next, I added color with Gelatos. I would have liked to try the Distress Crayons, but haven’t gotten them yet.
Then I cut Tattered Florals from a piece of recycled cardboard cut to tag size.
Now I had fun removing the top layer of the cardboard, exposing the ridges inside. I then added Gathered Twigs Distress Ink, Moved Lawn and Tarnished Brass Distress Paint.
Then I attached it to the tag over the lace. The back of the cardboard was white, so I colored one of the flowers and attached it to the corner of the tag.
I finished it off by stamping a sentiment on another piece of a tag. Last I added some leaf vine ribbon.