Merry Christmas

Here is my take on Tim’s Tag.  I used some of the same techniques, tweeked some, and changed others depending on the supplies I had on had.

I cut burlap I had down to tag size then sprayed it with Fired Brick Distress Stain.  I used my  Xyron  to add adhesive to the tag and attached at the burlap.


I did not have the punches to create the wreath, so I used the boxwood twine for the wreath. I colored some small pearls with Alcohol Inks and added some small bells. I also added a larger bell and a metal Merry Christmas charm.

2015Tag12.3 2015Tag12.1

At first I added Clear Rock Candy Distress Glitter around the edges, but to just didn’t work. Next added the new Vintage Platinum Distress Glitter Dust. It added just the right vintage look to the tag.

I added a star cut from the Mirrored sheets and words from the Chit Chat Seasonal Stickers.